Build Your 6-Figure Web Design Business
What Is DoubleStack?
DoubleStack is an 8-week mentoring program for serious web designers who are ready to find clients at the rates they're really worth.
You get the marketing/lead generation strategies, mindset, and business structure to consistently land clients worth over $10,000 while maintaining a healthy work/life balance.
In A Nutshell…
DoubleStack is an advanced 8-week mentoring program for serious web designers and WordPress consultants who want to build a business for themselves that generates up to $10,000 per month. If you want to go higher than that, you certainly can. There are DoubleStackers who have scaled to hire multiple employees and are making over $250,00 per year.
How Does This Work?
The secret to success is shifting away from simply implementing technical services for your clients and into transforming their business. In other words, you're moving away from implementation and into transformation.
That means we'll be working together developing two different skill sets. First, we make sure you're confident in your tech stack. Then we work on your business development/marketing stack.
Your Tech Stack
We start with your tech stack. In other words, your technical ability to set up the tools needed to drive results for your clients.
For example, we make sure you're comfortable setting up landing pages, email opt-in forms, dynamic drip campaigns, sales funnels, etc. I'll introduce you to over 20 different tools, platforms and marketing concepts you can use to drive results for your clients so that your confident in your technical ability to work with those things.
One of the main points is to make sure you have a powerful set of skills you can use to continually serve your clients even after you launch their website. So, if you're wondering what you can do AFTER you launch your client's website other than just hosting and maintenance, you'll come away with over 20 different concepts for what to put in your monthly retainers that actually make a business impact for your clients.
Your Business Development Stack
Then we dive into your business development/marketing stack. This is where we spend the majority of our time. The goal is to make sure you feel confident in your ability to actually drive results for your clients, not simply implementing technical services, because the key to high-ticket consulting is making a transformative impact for your clients.
For example, what good is a website if nobody goes there? Why bother adding an email opt-in form to the site if you don't know how to get people to give you their email address?
Not only do you want to be able to solve those business-level problems for your clients, you also need to solve them for yourself.
So, together, we work on:
- Defining and creating a multi-skill set, high-value solution custom tailored to your specific skills and interests.
- Developing your marketing strategies for attracting high-value, long-term, recurring revenue clients who want and need your solution
- Creating a pattern for how you meet with clients to get out of the “discovery session” mindset and into serving your clients with genuine leadership
- Writing proposals that inspire people rather than overwhelming them with a bunch of tech talk
- Pricing your services so that you are hitting your income goals without pricing yourself out of the market and without losing clients to low-budget alternatives
What You Get
To make all of this happen, you get three things:
- There's a member's area where you get access to a constantly updated, extensive library of training videos in the DoubleStack member's area.
- You'll be invited into a private DoubleStackers Facebook group so you don't have to be alone anymore. Seeing other people winning $10,000+ clients is great for your mindset. You can't sit there and think this doesn't work when you're seeing other people having success right before your eyes. And, they are achieving that success with the exact pattern that you're working on. So, that is both inspirational and motivational.
- You and I work together for 8-weeks dialing all of this in specifically for you. The live mentoring has two components.
- We have a weekly group coaching call every Thursday to make sure nothing is falling through the cracks and you're always making forward progress. We do the meetings over Zoom so we can share screens if we want to work through a technical issue, review your website, or prepare for an upcoming client meeting. DoubleStack is an invitation-only program and I only work with about 20 people at a time to make sure you're getting comprehensive personal attention.
- You have direct access to me via email through my help desk. This is where we do the heavy lifting work where I'll spend hours of time working with you on things such as copy for your website, developing your marketing identity, and writing proposals together.
The bottom line is you come away with three awesome results.
First, you feel confident in your technical ability to drive results for your clients.
Second, you have your marketing dialed in to attract high-value, long-term clients any time you want.
Third, you've got a solid business structure in place that can generate a 6-figure income for you while still working a normal 8-hour day.
So, if this sounds good to you, schedule a free call and let's see if DoubleStack is right for you.
Again, DoubleStack is an invitation-only program and I'm totally open and honest about the fact that this isn't for everybody. You don't have to code but you do need to have the ability to build a pretty decent website and you need to have a desire to genuinely help your clients on an ongoing basis. If that sounds like you, let's talk.
How To Choose A Great WordPress Developer
with Lee Blue
The Entrepreneur Way
What Kind Of Outcomes Can You Deliver
with Lee Blue
The Startup Life
How To DoubleStack Profits With Great Web Design
with Lee Blue
Real Marketing Real Fast
How To Build A Profitable WordPress Business
with Lee Blue
Driving Business Results As A Web Designer In Today's Market
with Lee Blue
Request An Interview
If you'd like for Lee to appear on your radio show or podcast, please contact us to request an appointment.
It might seem like there's a world of difference between where you are right now as a WordPress developer, struggling to get by and where you want to be as a consultant who commands respectable rates that provide for you and your family. But, with the right tools, a little training, and changing the way you think about yourself, your clients, and your work the jump to a sought-after business consultant will be easier and faster than you think.
If you're ready to start making a real living doing something super rewarding that you'll love, let's schedule an appointment to talk.