The New, HIGH‑VALUE Approach To
How a handful of WordPress developers are doubling their business
(while everyone else fights for low-value, high-stress projects)
As the founder of the Cart66 WordPress Ecommerce Platform, Lee has spent the last 10 years working with WordPress developers to help them restructure, build, and scale their businesses.
Watch The Training Now
During This 45-Minute Presentation You Will Learn:
- The 5 step plan for WordPress freelancers to increase the value of their projects while building a sustainable business supported by monthly retainers so they don't constantly have to find new clients.
- Why setting project prices based on hourly rates limits growth and the new business structure that can scale to 6-figures.
- How to win new clients even if they don't think they need a new website.
- How WordPress freelancers can fundamentally shift their mindset, and their approach to client meetings and proposals so that they differentiate themselves from everyone else which allows them to charge much more without getting priced out of the market.
- How to overcome the “feast or famine” problem and stabilize cash-flow by offering high-value monthly retainers (and not just for WordPress maintenance plans or pre-paid hours).
- How to do all of this while building better, more meaningful, client relationships.