A New High-Value Approach To WordPress Consulting
I Stopped Selling WordPress Projects
For Less Than $3,000
And My Clients Are Happier Than Ever
(while everyone else fights for low-budget, high-stress projects)
I've spent the last 10 years working with WordPress developers helping them restructure, build, and scale their businesses based on the lessons I've learned over the last 16 years running my own web design agency.
During This 45-Minute Presentation You Will Discover:
- The 5 step plan for WordPress freelancers to increase the value of their projects while building a sustainable business supported by monthly retainers so they don't constantly have to find new clients.
- Why setting project prices based on hourly rates limits growth and the new business structure that can scale to 6-figures.
- How to win new clients even if they don't think they need a new website.
- How WordPress freelancers can fundamentally shift their mindset, and their approach to client meetings and proposals so that they differentiate themselves from everyone else which allows them to charge much more without getting priced out of the market.
- How to overcome the “feast or famine” problem and stabilize cash-flow by offering high-value monthly retainers (and not just for WordPress maintenance plans or pre-paid hours).
- How to do all of this while building better, more meaningful, client relationships.