If you're trying to build a long-term, sustainable business for yourself, there's a new pattern for success.
The Outdated Approach
The old story goes like this:
- You have no portfolio
- Build “friend and family” websites for very reduced rates
- Rely heavily on word-of-mouth referrals
- Get sporadic referrals for more cheap work
- Burn out
The reason so many people go down this path is because it used to work. This used to be the standard way to build up your own web design business. But a lot has changed – especially over the last year – and this pattern is now outdated and obsolete. In other words, it doesn’t work anymore.
Discover The New Approach
Don't put your time, money, and energy into something that's not going to work.
In the next few minutes, you’ll discover the problems with each of the five steps listed above.
Then you’ll discover a new approach that fixes all of these problems including:
- Why targeting is more important than portfolios
- How to charge full price even for your first client
- How to build your business without chasing leads
Ready To Get High-Ticket Clients?
If you feel like you're ready to take on high-ticket clients but are feeling stuck on how to find them, let's talk.