From Freelancer To Consultant
If leads used to just land in your lap but now the referrals are drying up, here's you to find better clients by switching from low-ticket freelancing to high-ticket consulting.
We'll take a look at both sides of the coin:
- How to make your current clients more profitable
- How to find new high-ticket “consulting” clients
If you're positioned exactly like everyone else, saying and promoting the exact same services, you will probably end up lowering your prices to get clients. This is not only exhausting, it is also unsustainable.
The next 20 minutes will give you real-world practical examples of how you can make the shift from freelancer to consultant as fast and as pain-free as possible.
It's not just SAYING that you have a different job title. You have to DO something different. Here's the roadmap.
Ready To Get Better At Marketing?
Don't pass on this opportunity to have a free one-on-one call with me so we can get in control of your leads.
One this call, you'll come away with at least three things:
- What you specifically should be doing to stand out from the crowd
- What you should be saying on your website so people see you as a consultant
- How to raise your prices without worrying about losing the client
This will be the best 45-minutes you've ever spent talking about your business.
Podcast: Play in new window | Download