The secret to moving into high-ticket web design and WordPress consulting is discovering the difference between implementation and transformation. Once you make that shift, all of the traditional problems that plague most web designers’ businesses will vanish.
For example, once you make this shift you will:
- Solve the “feast or famine” roller coaster of cash flow
- Know how to communicate with clients without overwhelming them with tech talk
- Command dramatically higher rates without pricing yourself out of the market
- Rise above all the low-budget competition
- Confidently win long-term, high-value clients even if they already have a website
The key, however, is understanding that a one-size-fits-all solution will never command high-ticket rates. If that’s all the client is looking for, they can get that anywhere like from Upwork or Fiverr. Or, if they just need a quick website they can whip one up themselves on Wix or something.
In this workshop, you will discover why you need to stop approaching your clients with the “here’s what I can do for you” mindset and exactly what you should be saying instead.
If you feel like you have a strong skill set but it’s hard to find clients who are willing to hire you for the rates you want to be charging, this is for you.