I’ve been hearing a lot of people talking about the WordPress market shrinking and that it’s getting harder and harder to find clients. That’s a pretty broad statement because there are so many different types of WordPress development and consulting. So, let’s talk about it.
In this video, we’ll take a look at some stats to see:
- How has the WordPress market share changed over time? Is it growing?
- How does WordPress compare to other CMS platforms?
- How does WordPress compare to Wix?
- Is Wix really a threat to WordPress and WordPress developers?
- What do you need to do to find clients and win projects?
What Should You Be Working On?
What’s working? What’s not working? And where do you want to be to see the growth of high-paying clients?
Some areas of the WordPress market are growing, others are shrinking, and some areas are changing. We’ll talk about this so you’ll know where you need to be and what skills you need to make sure you’re able to continue providing value to your clients and get paid for your work.
If you’re worried that you don’t have the skills to be able to provide the full package your clients are looking for, then let’s talk. This is exactly what we teach in the DoubleStack program. Click here to schedule a call.