This 45-minute session with social media genius Heather Cox will pack your brain with social media marketing strategies for yourself and your clients.
Heather has been managing social media for 14 years and is about to drop a ton of amazing tips on you. For example, did you know it takes 21 Tweets per day to get optimized on Twitter?
Join me as Heather leads us through an awesome, deep dive into how to get awesome results on social media – both for yourself and for your clients.
Here are some of the questions we cover:
- What should you say on social media?
- What is Social Media Optimization and how do you do it?
- How do you optimize your Call To Action for different social media platforms?
- How does email fit into your social media strategy?
- How do you get followers without just following a million people and hoping they follow you back?
- How do you do social media management for busy clients who don't create content?
- How do you harvest social media content from overlooked resources your client already has?
- What is the most profitable way to charge for social media management?
The Four Pillars Of Social Media Management
Heather also goes into the four pillars of social media management:
- Get/create the content
- Caption creation – making sure the content is on point
- Hashtag research – this varies per platform
- Scheduling – make sure you're posting consistently by automating your posts
How Fast Should You Expect To Grow Your Followers?
Another interesting thing I learned from Heather was not to be discouraged if you feel like you're putting in a lot of work and not gaining the audience as fast as you'd like because most people tend to experience a “hockey stick” growth pattern. In other words, most people chug along for several months or more with very modest growth, then things explode and grow fast.
Check out the video above or subscribe to the podcast below. Either way, just don't miss out on this one. It's like a paid crash course on social media management for free!